Bramblepoint for neither ever, nor never
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
While her husband and Arcturus investigated the forest beyond for Vela and the children's father, Hydra herself had searched elsewhere. They would cover the territories surrounding and up until Neverwinter, today, and she would search the neighboring territory and Bramblepoint. There was plenty of ground to cover, and the truth of it was her hunt was more for Vela than it was the children's father as she hunted. She presumed, perhaps, he might have found Andraste—she could see for herself, but Vela had traveled in this direction. The purpose of this trip was not simply for them, but also to see if any prey could be found lurking—thus far, the rugged terrain offered her nothing. 

Her course eventually took her to Bramblepoint, where she had not the slightest idea a girl suffered. Hydra looked to the sky for a moment, determining that after this she would return home. The rest of the pack looked after her children for the day, and she trusted that number implicitly. They were loyal, and fierce; comforted by the thought, Hydra forged ahead. 
Can 10000% be a cameo, if Isilme wants to evade anyone from MSP! Just saw it and COULDN'T HELP MYSELF AHH
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
for neither ever, nor never - by Isilmë - October 10, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: for neither ever, nor never - by Hydra - October 10, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: for neither ever, nor never - by Isilmë - October 11, 2019, 05:31 AM
RE: for neither ever, nor never - by Hydra - October 11, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: for neither ever, nor never - by Isilmë - October 11, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: for neither ever, nor never - by Hydra - October 11, 2019, 03:01 PM