Moonspear he tests his might against what his eyes can't see
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'll remove you from PPC! Just wanted to throw this post up.

Hydra shook out her ruff, pausing mid-trek to sniff idly at the air. No new scent trails of big game, not on the lower reaches; she supposed she would need to again inspect the higher points of Moonspear. Rutting season was upon them for the mountain goat, and Hydra had been advised to leave the courting beasts alone. The scent of them was nowhere as strong as it had been but a year ago, indicator enough that the problem that had arisen likely did not end at a certain height. Hydra could only hope there was something

Moonspear had suffered enough. Even nature had, someway, somehow, been given pause before it was taken in Her violent grip. The loss of her parents had been a different sort of devastation, but she still felt fortunate that at the very least Moonspear itself stood in one piece. Though one should not ask for more, Hydra still did, and sought it: big game. 

With a huff, Hydra continued onward, though her path was one that would lead her to the rendezvous. Sometimes she was met by on of her children along the way; as the days went on, they were allowed to explore more and more. Hydra encouraged this, but warned them against going to the borders without any adult. They had only just come to five months, the four of them, and still had much to learn. They were growing swiftly now, and Hydra was pleased to see it. Hydra's nose brushed against fresh snow, seeking any hint of a creature that had recently (or otherwise) passed by, but at this juncture there was only the scents of her subordinates to be noted.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: he tests his might against what his eyes can't see - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 06:18 PM