Stone Circle Your Mother Should Know
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched her mate as he decided that he was going to talk, which was fine. However, as her mate continued he was getting more agitated it seems. She didn't want things to escalate. However, Valette had to agree with her mate that Vespera shouldn't miss hunts or gatherings because she was not in the mood to see other wolves. This was something she wanted to work on with Vespera. Greyback did take it a bit too far when he just said that she should be a lone wolf. Valette lifted her chin and looked at her mate. "Greyback, please sit," she spoke coolly. Then she battered her eyes at the male with a glace; I love you but please not now. She also tried to not think of how much she liked Greyback when he was authoritative. She cleared her throat.

Vespera started to react to Greyback and boy did she kept on going. Valette wanted her to talk but this kept going. She gave a warning glare to Vespera when she called Greyback an asshole. The female tried to stay in the middle of both of them. The female continued about an angel, and only after a few sentences she found out that Vespera was talking about her. Valette melted a bit as a mother. She looked at Vespera with a soft glance. She felt that she hadn't been always as patient with her but it was sweet of her to say that. "Those words were kind Vespera," she stated. "I think everyone had their chance to say what they wanted to say. Vespera, for you I want you to join ánd participate pack hunts and meetings to show you are willing to become more social and join our family. Greyback, I'd like to give Vespera a clean slate from now on. I'd like you to show more patience with her as that seems to work," she spoke, laying out the ground rules. "Does everyone agree?" she asked.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback, whilst hearing the words fly out of the girls mouth, continue to stand proud and look down upon her. The words that left her lips did little to effect him, and before she finished the first part of her rambling he had already shut her out. No longer was he listening, just staring down at her.

"I've heard enough," he spoke firmly, and turned to Valette, searching her face with an equally stern gaze. He wasn't mad at her, but the conversation had taken it's toll on the man and he was already riled up. He didn't have to energy to sit and continue to listen to the girls nonsense. He didn't recognize the look he was giving her until he turned and walked away.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
That whole ordeal left Vespera feeling tired, she looked at Greyback for a response, she had finally put her feelings out there and wondered what he would do with them. Then Valette spoke she remarked how her words had been kind and thoughtful, the girl looked at Valette, she gave her a look of a small victory and triumph for she figured she was taking a step in the right direction. Vespera looked back at him with a firm glance, her intense gaze would stay that way, the Matriarch continued by providing the two solutions to this whole situation. Valette told Vespera to be a more active pack member and for Greyback to be more patient so the two would be on a clean slate, Vespera looked at the Patriarch, with her eyes, she was prepared to make the deal. C'mon asshole lets make this fast... she thought in her head with an unamused tone.

But even though she would be right in the end, she was still dismayed at the results.

Greyback said he had enough, he turned and walked away. The Easthollow girl's once firm face turned into utter disbelief as she watched him walk away, fucking coward... Her gaze narrowed and she could have sworn that a couple of veins popped. Once the Patriarch was out of sight and earshot, Vespera let out a frustrating growl and her claws scraping the ground. She snapped her head at Valette and gave her a hard look, she kept giving her an intense look for she wanted the idea to sink in that she was right all along and Greyback was unwilling to change his ways. 

"I told you," Her voice was deep and rough, she said all that for nothing, which only fueled her internal points that she made in her head. "I knew it, he only wants things to be his way!" She snarled and turned her body towards Valette, her nerves were at their peak, "I tried my best as I could, I knew it would turn out this way, I just knew it!" She stamped her paw into the ground with frustration with her chest heaving, her mind began to fuzz and her anger was clouding her once again with her jaws open to collect her breath. "This was just a waste of my time," the girl snorted and looked away from the Matriarch and stared down at her paws with her heartbeat making her eyes pulse. Vespera was trying to calm her nerves by taking deep breaths, but her anger soon turned to sadness and her eyes started to fill with tears again. The girl closed her eyes, the small tears soaked her face, her ears were back and her eyebrows were knitted, she moved her head up and opened her eyes to look at Valette with pain and remorse.

"Thanks for trying anyway...." Her voice was soft but filled with grief, "I knew he couldn't change..." And with those final sorrowful words, she turned her body away from Valette and began to walk away. She wanted to be angry, but she couldn't, she sniffled silently to herself with her head hanging low and the stream of tears kept coming, she had given up, all hope was lost for her. Vespera continued to slump and make her way away from the scene, but she wondered if Valette would run after her, or her mate, it if was Greyback, she wouldn't want to see her run for that bastard.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette let out a long sigh when Greyback moved away. She slowly turned to Vespera. She disliked that Greyback had moved away, that he had not shown to Vespera that he was a good man. She disliked that he made a bit of a fool out of her as well. Though she kept a strong face before Vespera. "Then show him you are the better wolf. I'd love for you to be part of our family more Vespera."

Valette wanted to say more but Vespera also walked away. Then she was just all alone and she sighed. God damn it. She thought Greyback would be reacting differently but he never had much patience with Vespera. She would remind him later about it that he really should try.

- FIN -