Moonstone Quarry I bet you're not so civilized
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had had no intention to stalk Fennec, but on her way back from scouting along the coast, she had come across the blind girl's footprints and scent and then caught a flash of pale fur in the distance. Usually Towhee's daughter did not wander far from Sun Mote copse, therefore finding her at this particular location was odd. She did not have any companion either with her.

Therefore the tired Sovereign followed the girl at a distance, where she could still see her, but not too close for her to catch sound of her presence. First she thought that the girl was lost, but her steps and air were determined, no hint of frantic nervousness that would accompany a person, who is trying to find a way back home. Second - it could be a grand, but reckless idea of gaining her independence. Wraen groaned, she was so exhausted by teenagers. 

The frustration with the girl's dumb ideas disappeared completely, when the older wolf saw her attacked by another canine. Dread rooted her on the spot and in a split of a second, everything had become frightfully still inside Wraen's mind and with a cold, steely gaze she broke out into a run. You would never suspect that the calm and kind Sovereign was capable of aggression, but, when she lunged at the coyote, there was murder in her eyes. 

By then Fennec had managed to grab hold of it and Wraen caught it by the scruff and with full force attempted to remove it from the girl.
Messages In This Thread
I bet you're not so civilized - by Fennec - December 20, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Fennec - December 22, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Wraen - December 22, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Fennec - December 23, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Wraen - December 23, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Fennec - December 27, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Wraen - December 27, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Fennec - December 29, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Wraen - December 30, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: I bet you're not so civilized - by Fennec - December 31, 2019, 05:10 PM