Ghost Lion Crag i will not let my future go on without the help of my soul
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Towhee might have left the Firebirds, while not in heat yet, but once the spring bloom began to flow in the vessels, there was no way of hiding that fact. The scent particles were small, but potent. And when Wraen caught the first whiff of it in the air, she began to feel both giddy and restless. She went on a chase to find the source, while in the back of her mind she heard the warning bells of, what could happen, if this she-wolf was one of her subordinates. 

It came as a bit of a surprise that the person, who was draped in the scent, was not a female at all. For a moment there Wraen wondered, if her mind had played a trick or if there had been some important piece of information that her mother had left out of the talk. Like - men going in heat? Was that a real thing? She did not feel like asking would be a polite thing to do (though she was bursting from curiousity), until - surprise, surprise - the tall, dark stranger in the darkness (where all wolves look alike) called for her. Turned out to not be a stranger at all.

"You are wonder of the nature, you know?" Wraen greeted Arcturus with a whimsical smile. She could not see or sense his down-trodden mood. "I did not know that men in season was a thing, but here you are and smell..." she lifted her muzzle and sniffed the air, "positively delicious."
Messages In This Thread