Ghost Lion Crag i will not let my future go on without the help of my soul
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Not knowing yet is as good answer as any," Wraen told him. She would not have laughed at his goal, but would have probably gently reminded that his parents were gone and there was no one there to tell Arcturus that he was a good boy and had done the right things. Ghosts did not praise. "I am older than you and I do not know either. I have dreams, I have ideas - but... they change as years go by. You do not get everything you wish for in your life, but sometimes it gives you something valuable instead. Unexpected, the least likely, unthought of even. A surprise," she mused.

"For me it does not matter, where my road will end, but it is fun to keep going," Wraen finished her thought and sighed. It was not always easy to keep focus on the winding path, when so many around her seemed to get exactly, what she had once wanted. The knowledge that fate had something different in store for her did not help much to soothe the sadness she sometimes felt for the domestic bliss other people had. "I don't think you have missed your chance. Rather use this experience to be a better person. Treat the next girl you meet nicely, don't "just fuck" her and leave, because you know, how shitty that feels," she looked him earnestly in the eyes and she hoped very much that he would follow her advice and would not go on a revenge spree.

"Arcturus... there is no shame in feeling... being vulnerable. It shows that you have got a heart. Don't let it starve, while serving to ideals that are not your own. You crave something that Moonspear cannot provide," she spoke looking in the distance now. "I think it will be best for you, if you considered going out in the world and learning more about the ways of people. More importantly - about the way that is right for you."
Messages In This Thread