Moonspear White And Red Roses
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra tried to slow her heart rate but found that she could not. 

For so long Hydra had fended for Korei Julia while she had been here; it was through her acceptance that she was ever tolerated at all. Time after time, Korei Julia made her regret such a thing... and still Hydra had never hated her for it. She abandoned her ties to her because she no longer could do as she had done; as Korei Julia looked to her, she forced herself to remember that. 

Her infuriating heatscent drove Hydra to the edge and she drawled, you should not have trespassed Korei Julia. But... even I cannot keep you from our mother and father, she seemed to relent. Moving nearer as though she meant to pull Korei Julia up, Hydra moved to whisper into her ear: I loved you once, you know, 

And what did she get for that love? Consistent carelessness and persistent defiance. No more. Korei Julia directly challenged her authority; Hydra had no more forgiveness in her left for the freckled moron. Withdrawing, Hydra looked into the features of Korei Julia and asked: did you ever love any one of us? Nevermind the answer to that; Hydra would never have believed Korei even if she had said yes. Actions spoke louder than words. 

Driven by rage and instinct alike, Hydra moved forward to snap at a paw; her own tears made the maneuver a lazy one at best that was likely well away from its mark. She had never fought through tears before; it was a new experience, and this was a battle she felt she had already lost the day Korei Julia had left them first. 

Korei Julia had been dead to Hydra for a long time; now, she would simply ensure there was no denying that fact.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
White And Red Roses - by Korei Julia - January 13, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Korei Julia - January 13, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Korei Julia - January 13, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Korei Julia - January 13, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Korei Julia - January 13, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: White And Red Roses - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 09:47 PM