Sawtooth Spire I'm not the one to normally play the fool
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Ainhoa had no answer, but expressed that she wanted Wylla to follow her. The Eisen allowed this, pinning a skeptical look on the she-wolf's white ruff as she padded along behind her. Her opinion of Ainhoa presently wasn't very high, and it would only fall further when the woman gestured to a cavern in the mountainside—which would've earned Wylla's approval if Ainhoa hadn't chosen to then slink away, never to be seen again by the mottled Eisen.

This left Wylla in an awkward position: facing the yawning mouth of a cavern with no context for why she'd been brought here. Parting her lips, the Eisen turned her sharp glare back to where Ainhoa was leaving and was about to call out when Quellcrist's voice blared nearby, then bounced across the mountains in a few echoes. Wylla shook her head, dismissed Ainhoa, and began picking her way through the slushy snow to where the Klinge's voice originated.

The fuck are you doing? she asked upon finding Wintersbane's daughter sitting in the cave entrance with a wet glob of snow on her head.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not the one to normally play the fool - by Wylla - March 02, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: I'm not the one to normally play the fool - by Wylla - April 01, 2020, 10:54 PM