Neverwinter Forest do not let me down
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's ear twitched as he spoke of more than just who she had been aware of. Hydra would clarify that point later, if that is what he thought she had meant... or perhaps he was seeking to inform her there was more. In any case, as he spoke on imagining they were related Hydra found herself nodding. She thought so too now. If they had not known each other before, by now they certainly would in their journeying together. Unfortunately it seemed they had survived Winter.

The thought that there might be more of them would make sense. Perhaps they had brought together more wolves as sick as they were. Perhaps there was even a pack of them now. Did not like call to like? Oh, he had said his own members had been attacked. No, as she remembered it, she had heard of this... though only secondhandedly. It would be better to hear it from the source, and Mal was source enough given he had delivered the news in the first place. 

Hydra herself could investigate for a while, with Alya too, and she knew her other subordinates would do what they could along with her. He brought up Ying, whom Hydra had thought of but had not yet seen or sought yet individually. Presumably she was still working things out with her sister upon the Coast, though she did intend on finding her. I will be, she informed firstly. She thought again to his own incident and asked, would you mind going into detail about what had happened with your wolves? They were attacked, she repeated. The devil was in the details, though, and Hydra was not one to miss those whereas others might be. As for his other point of needing to remain here, Hydra nodded. I am sure you know already to be on alert... given that they know where you live. Traveling in pairs is wise, Hydra hummed agreeably, and though she felt it went without saying it felt wrong not to. She cared enough  It was all they could really ask of their members when outside the territory. Not heeding it would be a mistake on their subordinates part, but it could not really be forced. 

For now, though, she would be scouting. I will be continuing to search the Wilderness for now, and some of the coast. If I see anything, I or another of Moonspear will let you know when we are able, she expressed. Beyond that, though, it was not good timing. Hydra felt sure she would soon know whether or not the seed of her mate had come to quicken, and once that day had come she would need to put on pause her own search.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
do not let me down - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 15, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 15, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 17, 2020, 12:16 AM