Neverwinter Forest do not let me down
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There are similarities there. It is a good baseline, at least. Better than something not at all geared toward the physical, she encouraged in a way that, truly, came from a good place. She meant it too; he was not simply at square one. As a hunter, he ideally understood how to deflect, or else avoid, a blow prey could sometimes (more often than not, really) dole out. Although Hydra would not have minded him digging for information, at the end of all of that she hoped to include his teeth in the punch that they all packed as a united front. 

There seemed to be more interested. Those listed must be his fighters; not many, but more than just him. Every fang counted as far as the matriarch was concerned. If they could bite and were unafraid of the fray, she wanted them to be a part of the trios (read: and their perhaps expanded gangs...) demise. 

I intend to warn as many as I am able. I would like to think that no one wants the children within the ranks, their own or otherwise, to come to harm. I think that this is one fight that all could stand to join, if it meant the removal of these sorts of wolves. Mal would not be alone; perhaps some might join the fight that had less skill than he. What mattered to Hydra in all of this was their willingness to learn, to try, to protect... in the name of keeping those that could not do so for themselves as safe as plausible. At least not brought to an end by a group of happy sadists. Nature was one thing, but this defied it; this was broken. 

And if what was broken could not be fixed, it was time to get rid of it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
do not let me down - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 15, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 15, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 17, 2020, 12:16 AM