Moonspear for a feeling,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
attn @Kane Ardelean ; a bit backdated where she's not sequestered in her whelping den, yet!

Hydra kept within the inner sanctum of the Spear, now. Things had settled; she no longer searched for the face of Arcturus when she had something to share. Instead, she turned to the family that remained. At present Hydra moved with @Vega and @Atlas, detailing to them on the additional duties they would need to take on while she whelped. Osiris and Antares would get the same talk, but here and now her two children moved with her. I am craving... moose. See if you and your father can track any, she encouraged. They headed off, while Hydra continued on her own path. 

She would be an aunt this year, full-blooded, for the first time. The thought thrilled her. It was different than being a mother, she thought. Just as exciting, too; this would be Jarilo's first brood. She was thankful for Kukutux, glad that she had come to Moonspear and gladder still that she had found her way into her brothers heart. She must have, Hydra thought, for him to have come to the decision he had and for her to be full with children, too. 

Life went on. For all that had went, more seemed to come. Some bad, but mostly... mostly good. She felt glad for this, and idly she picked up a familiar scent. Her strides lengthened as she sought the familiar features of one of her newer subordinates.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal