Sun Mote Copse aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant!
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
There were times, when Wraen was actually glad that she was not a parent. Sure, kids were had their good points - from such romantic notions as carrying on the family legacy and where there is so much love between the two, the third will make it even better - to them simply being awesome, unjudgemental (in their early months at least) and funny. With any luck they even grew up to be decent adulst. But there are bad points that Mother Nature works so hard to erase from parents' memory (in case they decide to never have another kid again) - meltdowns and screaming matches, being simply annoying, and unstoppable.

As Wraen calmly observed, how Q pretended to be a steam engine gone wild on tracks, she knew that she would not be able to endure this on daily basis. Especially, if there were three others, who also wanted and would make such noise. The thought of baby teeth made her shudder. The mental image of Niamh getting bitten in the soft parts of the belly, while the little devils chewed out the milk, made Wraen wince and take a carefuly step to the side.  "I totally agree with you," she told the girl, who probably did not even expect an answer, all she wanted was an audience. And I am so lucky that you have three parents to take care of you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant! - by Wraen - May 05, 2020, 01:31 PM