Moonspear i was born in this ga[m]e, and i will die in this game
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Opalia soon answered her call, and Hydra was glad to see the familiar face. For although she had been gone for some time in her search for Praimfaya, Hydra had high hopes she would become a longterm member of the Spear. She was certainly on that road. Hei, Hydra rejoined with a grin, striding toward her with a welcoming rumble and echoing the familiar language Opalia had been born to, and that she and Praimfaya both had instructed her in. I had news, Hydra relayed once more in Opalia's tongue; she had been a quick study, though still had plenty more. But she fell back into English, after you had left, I found two wolves who had run into Praimfaya. She had left, for revenge I was informed, she drawled, expressionless despite her distaste for Praimfaya having left them both behind in her endeavor. 

The matriarch could not help but feel slighted, her own desire to get revenge having been made perfectly clear. But Dacio had been Opalia's brother. Who more than she deserved to be involved in such, if not Hydra herself for her desire for retribution for her own son that had been wounded, and might have met the same end were it not  for Lyra's early and consistent interventions? Dacio had not desired it himself, and wore himself thin with his own continued hunt... but the ravens fang had caused his early end to begin, even if Dacio had put the last nail within his own coffin. And Hydra would ever blame the other for that. 

Hydra shifted her weight and drawled, I still desire an answer for what has been done myself. With the children being born, it has... slowed things down. But ultimately, I will see it done. Do you still wish this, yourself? She inquired with a lash of her plume, to be sure Opalia was prepared for what might occur in the months to come. Opalia was a fighter, and it was time, Hydra felt, to begin training operations.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in this game, and i will die in this game - by Hydra - June 22, 2020, 01:59 PM