King Elk Forest could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"It's just-" Bronco wasn't nearly as tough a nut to crack as he might've thought he was. "You left, an' everyone else left and chose other wolves to go with. You left, and Elfie, and then Fenn chose Penn an' they went off traipsin' into the wilderness together," Bitterness seeped into his voice, though he wasn't even thinking enough to remember that Penn was- after all- Sugar Glider's brother...And if she wasn't already aware of the animosity between the two, she'd likely realize it now. "Nellie left again, and even Figment left." He said. "Just like baby spiders, when they come out of the egg nest, all skittering away from the egg nest in every direction- an' nobody chose me to go out and explore with, an' nobody's chosen to stay with me, either." He said. "You're choosing Avery and Crow," He tacked on, and was silent for a second. "I'm the only one that chose my family, and the new kids." It was an exaggeration, of course- because he knew that his siblings loved the kids, and that their leaving shouldn't be interpreted as loving them less...But somehow, he couldn't help but feel that way. He shrugged. "Nobody chose me."
Messages In This Thread
could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 09, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 21, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 23, 2020, 01:50 PM