Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH <3

He lost sight of Hydra for a few moments, simply hoping that she'd be where he thought she might be- and continued to bully the fox forward on instinct. He had no idea what Hydra's views were, with regards to other predators, albeit smal ones like coyotes and foxes...But one of the biggest things Bronco had inherited from his mother was likely his lack of empathy toward foxes and coyotes when they were too close to the borders. Curious, considering how much of a liking he'd taken to a stray dog that had wandered into the copse- but curiosity had won out that time. This, he knew, was a fox- and foxes were thieves. 

He heard the fox's feet skitter as it tried to whirl on its feet, having suddenly been confronted with yet another wolf who managed to wipe its feet out from under it, and send it tumbling straight toward him. Bronco was upon it in an instant and the creature died with its muzzla agape, having died soundlessly before it had a chance to cry out. A beautiful creature for certain- with its dark pelt flickered with silver-ticked guard hairs- but a thief nonetheless. Convicted of the sin of trespassing, and sentenced to death. 

Bronco dropped it, panting lightly, and looked up to Hydra, with a rogueish smile, and gave her a nod of his head. "Thanks for the assist," He said, knowing that perhaps had she not been there to redirect the fox, it might've gotten away.
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM