Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
When Hydra mentioned finding a use for the fox, Bronco's mind wandered back to one of the times he'd patrolled the borders of the Copse, only to find the remnants of a coyote strewn hither and to. Bits and pieces, recognizable still as coyote parts, left as a warning to any others that happened to pass by. Those bits hadn't been there the next time he'd patrolled- but he knew that his mother had been the one responsible for setting up the macabre, threatening display. He didn't think to suggest doing that, as it was perhaps a step further than he felt was necessary, especially for a fox. But he was happy that Hydra at least thought of some use for the fox- giving it to someone named Kukutux. 

"Oh, cool," He said, and then added "Thanks. I'll try an' track Kukutux down," He said. He wondered what Hydra meant, and what Kukutux could do with the fox- but he was the sort who was comfortable just to take his leader's word without much questioning. 

"Oh, I like it here," He said, nodding fervently. "I met a few so far- Osiris an' Antares amongst them, an' Desdemona. Everyone here seems pretty cool, and they've been like...Nothing but welcoming, especially given that I'm such a newbie to mountain life. But I'm getting used to it," He said with a faint laugh. It was tiresome- but it was true, he was adjusting.
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM