Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Having been raised in an environment that had been filled with his own family members, he'd half-expected to be a bit of an outsider going to a new pack that had its own family structures. Instead, though, he'd found himself settling in amongst the other yearlings without the same amount of bickering, dominance-displays and shoving matches that he'd had with his cousins. He'd been fortunate enough to end up outweighing them, and had had no problem slinging his weight around in order to establish himself  amongst them. Here, though, he was more content to simply fit in and work to earn his keep. 

Hydra proposed some conditioning and he laughed- a hollow sound, but the smile on his face was earnest, at least. "Yeah, Desdemona took me for a whirl the other day," He admitted, though there was fondness to his tone. The word "sprint" was one of his least favourite, as was the mention of having to go "uphill" but he was a good sport, and would do as he was asked. He stretched, leaning back against his haunches and giving the muscles of his forelegs a good stretch, before he leaned forward, stretching out his hind legs and the muscles down his back. He tilted his head to the side, and it emitted a satisfying crack. Shaking his shoulders to loosen them up, he nodded. "May's'll keep at it. New guy gets a head start though, right?" He said, prancing on his toes like a horse begging to be allowed to run.
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM