Cerulean Cape Sea & Moon, I pray to thee
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"My story... hmm..." Wraen bid her time to sum up her four years long life in a compact and easy to understand package, where there weren't too many details, but just enough for it to be interesting. Aiolos way of story-telling had been just that. 

"Well, there was a girl born alongisde a brother and a sister to two forest wolves. Their home was both beautiful and the best in the world - tall sequoia trees sheltered them from the weather, while there was always the sound of the gentle rush of the ocean waves in the background. 

The children were born amidst famine, therefore those first few months were very difficult, making the parents decide to go south in hopes for a milder winter. They travelled extensively during that first year of the girl's life and one of the first things she learned was that home did not mean a certain place, but the people, who surrounded her. 

While her siblings had dreams of becoming leaders and warriors, the girl listened to her mother's stories with stars in her eyes. She did not know, what she wished to become in her life, therefore she attached herself to the little family circle and when the next season her younger siblings were born, she involved herself and took care of them,"
she told. 

"Eventually time came, when the older siblings left and circumstances were such that the girl left her home too," Wraen said. "And it turned out that the world had still much for the girl to teach. She moved from pack to pack - thinking every time that this would be it, the final place, where she would live for the rest of her life," she explained.

"It did not happen for one reason or another. She thought - maybe there was something wrong with her - but then... she realized that every time she had learned something new about herself and that her journey of self-discovery had not yet come to an end. All through this she learned not to believe in gods or ideas, but to believe in people and herself," Wraen said. 

"For gods are fickle and their will has many interpretations. Ideas that are put before people do more harm than good," she explained. "And here she is now - the world is her home and she is still learning," she finished.
Messages In This Thread
Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Aiolos - September 20, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Wraen - October 08, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Aiolos - October 09, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Wraen - October 11, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Wraen - October 19, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Aiolos - October 20, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Wraen - October 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Sea & Moon, I pray to thee - by Aiolos - October 27, 2020, 02:18 PM