The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The sand cooled beneath him, but he remained where he was, with the sun warming his back. It wouldn't be long now until the season would come wherein sitting in the sunshine wouldn't be enough to keep him warm, but at least the fact that winter was on its way meant that spring would be too- and with Spring came puppies, which would be exciting indeed. Not that he had plans of fathering any- but he'd spoil the heck out of everyone else's children. 

He might not have noticed Wraen had he not heard the wingbeats of the crow who landed not far from her. His first thought, of course, was can I eat it? but when he looked up to see that it had settled not far from such a familiar and beloved figure, he forgot about the bird completely. He yelped in excitement as he flopped onto his side and launched himself awkwardly to his feet, staggering a few paces in the wrong direction before he caught his balance, and bolted toward Wraen with a huge smile on his face and his tail winging in circles behind him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM