The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The yearling practically fell over himself making a fuss over Wraen, with eager licks and nips readily showing just how happy he was to see her again. It had come as a wound to his heart when he'd heard that she'd left the Firebirds- and he bore that pain with a heavy cape of guilt knowing that his decision to move to Moonspear had been an influence on that decision. It relieved him greatly to see her now- safe, sound and happy, and that she received him without spite. 

"I missed you, Wraen!" He exclaimed boyishly, but with an earnest whine. He hadn't answered her question, but it felt so important to him to let her know- knowing that she, of all wolves, would take his confession seriously. She was one of very few who seemed willing to talk about real, true feelings. She'd pulled away to look at him, but he found it difficult to remain where he was. His tail thumped eagerly against the ground and he looked as though at any moment, he might pounce her again. "I, uh, well, yeah, I do live on a mountain but I dunno how good of a mountaineer I am yet," He admitted. "I just wanted to get out on flat ground, so I could really stretch my legs rather'n worrying about falling to my death down the slope but tha's whatever-" He said, almost dismissively of his potential perils. He was more keen on finding out about her. "How have you been? You're still travelling with Arcturus an' Maia, right? Are you guys going to settle down somewhere for the winter? Or like make a pack of your own?" He asked, rushing the questions in an attempt to find out as much as he could.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 27, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM