The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It seemed to be of great importance to Wraen that he remain the wolf that she knew- and that he didn't allow himself to be charmed by Hydra too much. Did Wraen really think that Hydra was hiding things? Or that she was trying to use kindness in a bid to catch his favour, before she could eventually manipulate him into becoming something of a killing machine? He liked to think that Wraen knew him better than that- and that she knew that it would be impossible for anyone to have that sort of effect on him. He was, after all, the indomitable Bronco Blackthorn. 

"I don't think anyone knows what the absolute truth is," He answered thoughtfully- unknowingly doing exactly what Wraen had advised that he do, and contemplating an idea for himself. "But if anyone was to know the absolute truth about everything in the world, that'd probably be you," He said, bumping his muzzle against hers.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 10, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM