The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Wraaaaaen, no!" He laughed. He wasn't even two years old yet- and as far as he was concerned, he'd never be too old to have a fair godmother looking out for him. "I'm never gonn get too old," He said, puffing out his chest a little bit. He couldn't stay young forever, of course- but he could at least keep his heart youthful, and believe in silly things. He also doubted very much that he might ever get to a point wherein he wouldn't need to, or want to, go to Wraen for advice. She was the wisest wolf he knew- and he was incredibly fond of her. 

When she asked about Moonspear, he couldn't help but wonder if she wasn't searching for an answer about whether or not it had been right for him to go there. He wilted a bit, as though he was ashamed of his answer- and he gelt guilty, having found a home that he liked so much, knowing that he'd gone there against Wraen's wishes. He shrugged and answered in a small voice. "I...Like it there." He said. When he looked up at her, it was with doleful, puppy eyes. "Are you still disappointed that I went there?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 26, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM