The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
His ears turned back when she mentioned how unwelcome she would be at Monspear. Having not brought her name up, Bronco hadn't learned anything from the Moonspear wolves about how they felt about Wraen, but apparently, there was more bad blood between them than he'd imagined. He wanted to ask- but also, he didn't want to know, and felt more comfortable choosing to believe that maybe Wraen was exaggerating. That's why she'd laughed about it, right? "Well, I like you better with your head still on your shoulders," He said, reaching out to give her cheek a soft nuzzle. "So I guess, yeah, that'll have to do." He said. He didn't like to think of Wraen ever becoming a ghost, though, but again, he knew she was at least somewhat joking. "You won't be a ghost, Wraen, you'll be an angel."
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 29, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM