Hideaway Strath We'll churn you a forecast that wriggles and reeks
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
Pack Activity 
@Odessa @Rohesia @Chad @Germanicus @Ken @Cenric @Calhoun @Toshi @Corliss @Cynefrid @Brewster @Kaori @Koyoshi @Toshi
Official finding of Hideaway Strath

Célnes thanked the scounts, such as @Chad and anyone else that followed along. Across the mountains did they find a quant area, but it was quite clear that the High Elk was still not here. She made it more adamanent this time, it was a must they find them. Cenric and herself have travelled across the land, gathering her siblings as well. Mind was wrapped in the constant stress of her families 'honor' on their peltage, and the need for newcomers.

However, all those worries were little, because they still did not find a permanent home. 

They needed a sign- not the two-headed fawn, but from him. The elken woman could only sigh from that ominous sign, and already saw her cousins spinning it to where she did not deserve the throne. However, it was her place, and she will keep it. Thoughts brewed that the girl did not dare to act- she could only firmly suck it up for now, before speaking for another day.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
before he appears, his voice proceeds him.  he boasts a loud yet pleasant tenor with vibrato trembling as he sings out: 

"our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's start.
i tell you, i tell you, the déorwine come.
with a voice wielding power of the high elk's heart.
believe, believe, the déorwine come!"

ravinger, then, emerges from some brush - his dark brown pelt a stark contrast to the foliage.  he wears a lazy smile, held together by the look of unfettered bliss.  where others of his lineage may be overwhelmed with the burden of expectations and leadership, ravinger is simply here to have a good time.  he trots to join those who are already present; however, his attention first falls upon the shoulders of his kin. "been a while since i've seen you, cousin. worried you'd died," despite the grave nature of his words, he sounds surprisingly carefree. "although, i suppose it makes more sense that maybe i would've. i didn't, though, 'cause - well:  here i am." he seems to trail off, wholly unaware of the emotional turmoil the other wolf is currently going through. "did you like the song?" a smirk blooms on his mouth like ivy -- invasive and relentless. "heard another wolf sing it, thought i'd borrow it, tweak the words a little." he casts a wink in célnes' direction.
39 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Another climb over the mountains, another night or sore bones, heavy limbs and a consistent and annoying cough. When they came to the little valley, the old wooden woman quickly finds a placement in the thick grass under the shade of a tree, panting as she watched her group gathered round. She without a doubt was the slowest of the bunch yet perhaps one of the most determined, granted her having not simply wandered off course. At her age, scouting around and exploring was off the to do list. 

To Ravinger's singing though, her ears would perk, taking in the loud, annoying song. The old woman couldnt say she ever cared for 'Rav's rants' but was happy to see him alive and well none the less. I see the smoke of the fires didnt lessen the shrill of your voice one bit. The old crone snapped off, a smirk on her gray mug.
cygnet
18 Posts
Ooc —
Away
keepin everything before this vague

so, so many things had triggered rohesia's infamous wrath. the woman was a piping kettle, unkempt sentiments and brewing atrocities. the last thing she needed was her cousins, or any of her kith for now. she'd wait until they were called again to move. 

and so there the cygnet hovers broodingly. chanting? no, no singing? ...a chantey...fuck.

ravinger, fucking ravinger. of all the people that could had a flaming branch land on their head, of all the old women and men who were strangled to death by smoke, all the slowed who'd straggled and died in other far-off lands their crumpled bodies left in a plume of destruction and flame --

ravinger, of all those people, had to survive. after germanicus and her cousin, it was him.

"and it's a real shame too. i would have preferred a world without your voice or your face ever encroaching on us again," she chides in with a faux smile, limend with vitriol and falsehoods.
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
cameo unless addressed <3

there was no end to the dramatics that swept like wildfire through the deorwine line. this man, a swaggering new brute with a smartly-dressed pelt and a pair of eyes that to germanicus resembled that of a demon — he too with their family, and butting up immediately against the thorniest of all elk-followers among them: spear-tongued rohesia.

he was still, moving only when his leader moved, though inwardly he hoped she would make no request upon him to end the dispute.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"A pleasure to see you, cousin Ravinger." He was also a direct bloodline to their Grandfather, the King. Though she wasn't sure how faring his father was upon getting the throne, but she remembered her own father, Bardsley, having no issue with him; plainly due to the affair he had committed. She side-eyed Rohesia, the half-sister of Ravinger.

"I hope we all enjoy this area for the meanwhile." With that being said, the King exited.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]