Moonspear I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He hadn't expected her to cower down out of his reach, so he landed somewhat roughly, scrambling for balance the same as she had, though she was a step ahead of him and had managed to position herself in such a way that she was able to seethe past his reach and nab him twice just behind his elbow where the flesh was sensitive. He barked out in a high pitched yelp twice, and skittered a couple paces sideways, like a sheep herded away by the clever nips of a collie. His expression showed surprise- even though she'd not been snapping at him with the full force of her jaws, it had still been quite painful. He'd have to remember that, for the future, if he needed to get someone to get out of his space quickly. 

He side-stepped in the wake of that unpleasant experience, eyeing her for a way in, while now being more mindful of the fact that she potentially knew other places that could be nipped and have as profound of an effect, before he straightened up, forgetting his crouched stance and calling at least a momentary halt to their spar. "Hold up a sec-" He said, stepping back. "Can you show me- like...Where else can you do that, like...Where else can you bite, even without a lotta force- that'll hurt as much as that did?" What he was asking for, was a demonstration of what pressure points could be found. Even if it meant he surrendered the match- he thought it might be more helpful, at least for him, to take a moment to learn these tactics before he suffered from more of them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill - by RIP Bronco - October 26, 2020, 06:40 PM