Arrow Lake Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
donovan, greeting him with such ease and familiarity, as if their paths had not inexorably shifted. the bearwitch tried to shove his rage into the bone clasp of his ribcage, breath swelling his flanks; a grin tamped it down, but the hard lantern ice of his cyclop's stare sliced through the air between he and the tiger.
"better."
he would let donovan take that as he would; by and by the scarred coywolf cocked his head with the intensity of a raptor scenting blood. "and the saints?" what had losing their ally done to them? tongue thoughtfully bathing lips as he waited, merrick poised and seductive against the glint of sunlight upon water.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 02, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 04, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 10, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 16, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 23, 2020, 08:00 PM