Moonspear Zombie nation.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
There was a fair amount of news to be shared, now that a numnber of the Moonspearians would be splitting off to found a pack in the Glen. Meerkat introduced the topic to Towhee, and Bronco nodded eagerly, though found his gaze falling to Fennec, who was probably quite surprised to hear that so soon after having been invited to visit Bronco at Moonspear, she'd now also potentially take part in the founding of a pack at the Glen, given the fact that he and Meerkat had decided to be a part of the new branch. -"Well, gotta keep life interesting, an' this one,"- He said, gesturing to Meerkat with a grin, -"Keeps me on my toes,"- He said with a chuckle. 

Hydra came forward to talk to Towhee about what was going on, so Bronco sheepishly snuck closer to Fennec, so he could whisper to her with an excited hiss to his voice, near one of her beige ears. "It's gonna be cool- a bunch of us our age, an' we're gonna be founders." He said. He opened his mouth to continue spilling the juicy details to Fennec- but he heard his name mentioned, and snapped his head up to gawk somewhat sheepishly at Hydra. She'd asked about 'recent events,' by which he assumed she was asking if he'd told the Firebirds about the Saints and Ursus. He nodded. "Uh, yup! I told Ma the last time I was there," He supplied, before he leaned back to Fennec again, to resume his whispering. "You're still gonna stay here for a bit though, yeah? I'll still take you to meet and train with Kukutux," He promised, hoping that the news hadn't served to change her mind.
Messages In This Thread
Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 12, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 12, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 15, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 26, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 27, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:32 PM