Moonspear shelter
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sialuk came to her first, and Hydra regarded her initially with cool indifference. The matriarch still did not appreciate the girls behavior, though understood on some level that Sialuk was still just that: a young girl. Even still, Hydra had expected more from her niece. It was only when the girl dropped the flower to her feet and spoke that the matriarch allowed herself to soften a measure. While still disappointed, she loved her niece. It was a selfish hurt she endured, and even for family such things were difficult for her to look beyond. 

And yet, having been so wounded by Revui she could not fathom letting resentment fester for something truly so trivial. Sialuk was young enough for the matriarch to decide on forgiveness this time, electing to believe that Sialuk meant it. I trust you will not do it again, she hummed, softening further. Not wanting to jostle the girl, Hydra lowered her head to sniff at the flower instead of her typical brand of physicality, asking, do you know the name of this one...? before her gaze turned to the now approaching Kukutux. 

Lifting her head and moving to greet her, Hydra brushed against the wife of her brother and chuffed lowly. For now she said nothing else, looking over her shoulder expectantly toward Sialuk so that she would understand that this was a conversation she desired to have with her mother alone.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
shelter - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: shelter - by Sialuk - October 28, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: shelter - by Kukutux - October 29, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: shelter - by Hydra - October 30, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: shelter - by Sialuk - November 01, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: shelter - by Kukutux - November 02, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: shelter - by Hydra - November 02, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: shelter - by Kukutux - November 02, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: shelter - by Hydra - November 03, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: shelter - by Kukutux - November 04, 2020, 05:38 PM