Dragoncrest Cliffs seafoam
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Limit Two 
vagueee shitty starter but i wanna meet packmates, maybe @Raleska or @Erzulie ? or both idc
He sets to work reinforcing the borders, hoping to help solidify the pack's claim as his first contribution. The cliffs are unfamiliar, treacherous territory in some ways — but mostly he finds it fascinating. He's never lived anywhere like this, seldom visited similar places. Oceanside has always been appealing, but never quite so exhilarating before now. He's content with his choice of home, even with the threat of war looming.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Snatches!! Pre-meeting.

Njord pranced through Dragoncrest with a pep-in-his-step. Hunting with Kaertok was a hoot! He had so much to learn about the fauna of Teekon, but was excited for the challenge. The Tartok instilled a great sense of growth in the islander. He would remember to see his superior out again to pick his mind further.

On his way to his den an unfamiliar scent caught his nose near the border. As a new member of Rusalka, Njord was still learning all the faces and scents of his pack. Warding off his sleepiness, Njord followed his (new-and-improved) sniffer and tracked the wolf like prey. A slim figure stood in the distance, two toned honey and stone pelage. “Ahoy!” Njord called, red tail waving like a flag. He approached with new confidence.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Wrapping this up since Alarian’s gone inactive

The two men exchanged greetings and pleasantries, but eventually continued on their merry ways around the border. Njord learned his name: Alarian, and the name of his mate, Midar, but not much more. Despite that, Njord was happy to meet another member of Sapphique, and felt like he was becoming an established member.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!