Firefly Glen In Twilight
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:302
Bronco paced as he waited, trying to figure out how to best word the situation so that Osiris or the others might simply take to the task without asking a bunch of questions. He mulled the possibility over in his mind that he might simply be told to keep searching, but he had done that- and he believed that there were other methods he should try first, before he waged an all-out search for Fennec. He knew there was a chance she was simply hiding- and this was why he'd called for his leaders.

So when he caught sight of Osiris approaching in the distance he wasted no time and moved to meet his alpha, and came skidding to a halt, bowing his head in a gesture which was grateful, respectful, and a tad apologetic as well. “I know this might sound strange, but I need for you to summon Fennec.” He said. He shook his head, hoping to ward off an interrogation period. “We had a...I don't even know. But I haven't caught her scent here in a couple days, and if she is here, and hiding, she won't answer to me. But I just...I have a feeling Osiris, and I need to know if I'm right.” He said. “I think she's gone.” He said, and fell silent for a beat, before he uttered a soft, pleading whine; he wanted to waste no time talking. “Please, can you call for her?” He asked.

His thought was that if Fennec heard Osiris calling for her, she might answer. If she did, then that was all he needed to know- that she was here, she was simply avoiding him. It would put to rest the sinking, nagging feeling he had in his gut that she wasn't just hiding, but that something had happened.
Messages In This Thread
In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 21, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 23, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 23, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Kukutux - November 24, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Figment - November 24, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Antares - November 24, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 25, 2020, 03:59 PM