Firefly Glen fire finds a home in me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Oh!" Bronco said, perking his ears. "Well, happy belated, then," He said with a slightly awkwars laugh. It seemed that he was fresh out into the world, having only come to the Glen days after his first birthday. Lore wasn't the first wolf that he knew who had taken leave of their birth pack before they turned a year old- though in his experience, that generally meant that they were running away from something, or trying to get away from someone. 

Hunting was always a good asset- it meant that in the very least, he could feed himself, and potentially participate in a hunt with the rest of the pack as well. And while Bronco did like to see wolves who were capable of holding their own in a fight, he wouldn't have expected much from Lore. He was smaller than Bronco was, and younger- he still had some growing to do, and regardless of how much Lore eventually grew, it didn't mean that he should ever be forced into choosing a mercenary trade. "That's alright," He said. "We teach a bit of self defense here, but we've no aim in training up an army of soldiers." He said. "We have a couple wolves who know a bit about medicine, and they tend to share their learnings with one another. And then oafs like me," He said, lifting up his paw to show Lore where he'd broken one of his claws the week earlier, "Put their knowledge to good use." He said with a chuckle. The claw was broken, and still stuck out at an odd angle, but he knew best to leave it until it eventually fell off. It'd bled so profusely when he'd first injured it, that he had the self-control to leave it alone. 

"Well, I don't really see any arguments here, though I'm not the wolf who can make the decision. So, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, while we wait? Where've you come from?" He asked, hoping the topic wasn't too sensitive. It seemed a lot of their joiners had come from a place they were glad to be free of- but not all the time.
Messages In This Thread
fire finds a home in me - by Lore - December 31, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by Lore - December 31, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by Lore - January 01, 2021, 08:05 AM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - January 01, 2021, 01:47 PM