this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
the saints. 
merrick watched as aventus lit with some inward darkness. it piqued the unfatherly character in him that might see such bleak energy as a challenge to his own. but he did not believe it was so. the respect with which he was treated by his nightfall son pleased the coywolf. aventus was a fitting bruin-jaw, but his hungers and wants must be honed.
"the saints." he breathed out, looking upon the snow. "your sister went after that white wolf," merrick commented in the next, though a flick of his tattered ear toward his son meant to gauge the reaction of the boy.
"how would you deal with donovan?"
Messages In This Thread
but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - February 27, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - March 05, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - March 07, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 07, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 12, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 15, 2021, 03:13 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 18, 2021, 10:26 AM