Noctisardor Bypass i fell into my fear, and took a lie for a truth
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler, perusing the sky for birds, found himself surprised when laurel asked him along. she had evinced fear of him at the beginning of this meet; even as their words continued and they had uncovered different parts of themselves, some piece of that still curled in the newest rivenwood wolf. mahler knew it as truly as he knew the wind among the proud trees.
"yes," the gargoyle said all the same. no matter why he had been chosen for this, the graf saw it as his duty to fulfill. a pause, a pondering, and then the lilac eyes came to rest upon laurel's face, only lightly and only for a moment. "vhen vould you like to go?"
impetuous, perhaps, but if she bid him rise now and depart the bypass for nova, he would heed.  praimfaya was here. it would be good to leave out of doors again, good to stretch his legs in preparation for travel, head ready to be dazzled by beautiful things outside the profusion of springtime that had come to noctisardor.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i fell into my fear, and took a lie for a truth - by Mahler - March 25, 2021, 02:00 AM