this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
the paper edges of merrick curled with verve and approval;
that his eldest had become so fine a wolf of ursus; that he had begun to learn the very artwork of discovering weakness and using it.
he listened to aventus describe these in list detail, face carved from pure pleasing jetwood, lit now with diabolical intellect. "easy pickings," merrick grinned back, fixed upon the ice-sheet that shone from here. "how many to take it? how many to leave behind," he hummed. ashlar had the misfortune of being misplaced no matter if he was taken upon such a liaison or left behind. either way, the bearwolf did not believe the brownstone boy would be capable of fighting or defending.
he wondered if the spirit of the bear would echo in both their minds on that front.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - July 20, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 02, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 27, 2021, 04:12 PM