Bearclaw Valley Parents sometimes show love through velocity
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
unaware guards. his son, stealthy among them. two! and duskfire had lain unguarded. 
when aventus began to speak, sliding names along a proverbial surface into plots upon a map, the bearwolf smirked in flagrancy. "do you believe that ashlar can truly be molded, after all this?" merrick gently pressed, testing the reasons for their bruin-jaw's deeper reasoning.
"arielle would do well in such a situation. keep her to the shadows; her healing will be invaluable when our teeth meet theirs."
an our; of course; merrick thrilled to the idea. but then his face grew more solemn, and he looked to aventus with a more resigned air. "i am bidden to stay here. your siblings. they cannot be left vulnerable."
and still he wished to be there!
"take surya. he wishes to shed blood."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - August 19, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 02, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 27, 2021, 04:12 PM