Bearclaw Valley Parents sometimes show love through velocity
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
avicus had held the same opinion of ashlar. merrick said nothing as aventus spoke, detailing the boy's failures and requirements; he said nothing for he agreed. in accordance with the law of fang and claw that had ruled ursus, ashlar simply did not fit.
and yet he stayed.
"your sister and i once bid him sharpen his teeth on an inferior beast. we caught it, held it. there would have been no risk and yet, he could not."
merrick sighed. "he believes in the hope of a living soul. he does not yet understand that it is the bear who creates that hope."
"everyone can be unlocked." the remaining eye rested now on his son. "it only requires knowing. if ashlar cannot be commanded to war or bloodshed, then he must choose to do it, and believe it is his choice."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 02, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 27, 2021, 04:12 PM