Redhawk Caldera things i once enjoyed just keep me employed now
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She had a pretty intense gaze, for a kid. It didn't make him uncomfortable, simply because he could pass it off as childhood curiosity, and he assumed perhaps she'd never seen someone as scarred as him. At least she didn't look frightened. 

He had no idea why she suddenly became so bashful and apologized- perhaps she realized she'd been staring, and remembered being told not to do that by a parent. She'd mentioned an island, though, and that made his ears perk. 

"The island? You mean-" From what he'd understood, Niamh's final litter of kids had been found there. He should've figured, as soon as he saw her, that she'd be one of the kids. She wasn't one of Towhee's, but she was definitely from this year. "Huh. You're from the island then, eh? Y'know what that means?" He asked. 

He searched her for markers that might lend her some resemblance to their heritage, but found himself drawing blanks. She wasn't tall, or blonde, nor was the alabaster of her pelt one that came from his side of the family...He wasn't sure he saw much of Phox in her, either. But he grinned regardless, as he gazed with a bittersweet fondness at the girl he assumed was one of his newest siblings.
Messages In This Thread
things i once enjoyed just keep me employed now - by Manea - September 14, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: things i once enjoyed just keep me employed now - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 08:52 PM