Silvertip Mountain Today's air quality is mauve and speckled
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
strange wolves who painted their teeth with blood. merrick's remaining eye filled and his gaze tapered with a trembling interest. "tuur." maimed and thrown out of a savage den. it seemed he had not found peace after disappearing from ursus.
perhaps if he had only stayed to serve avicus, such things might not have occurred. "did you see which way he went?" it might be rather good to call him home, if only to see what time and the scarring of wolves had made of him.
maybe now he was ready to serve properly among them.
"it would be wise for ursus to make allies of this moonglow. i want to know what gives them strength." aventus could arrange a meeting; no one need be the wiser. merrick thrilled to the idea of blood, and to shed it again brought the hunger of hunting and tearing parties.
Messages In This Thread
Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - September 26, 2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 01:31 PM