Qeya River i shot a lot of folk like you.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 
a week after leaving @Sadey behind, colt briggs returned to natigvik.
the scratches on his legs had scarred. other than a few minor wounds to his face, there was nothing else to say. the rogue was cocky. he grew swaggering as he approached the borders, loosing a howl for @Sakhmet as well as his crew member.
a debt was a debt, after all.
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey heard the call and unwound herself from the den she holed up in. She had been catching rabbits when she could. Talking to the young male Kivaluk, trying to teach him some. Despite she didn't have a sisterly or motherly bone in her white body. She was healed to an extent. Scabb3d and smarting she wasn't sure the wound in her face would ever fully close.

She met him with a hard nudge. Though she didn't show any other affection. She was glad to see him.

The bastard dead? OR at least hurting?
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"ripped his lip up a good bit. bastard shuffled backward. not sure if he's left the valley." colt smoothed his tongue over his tattered lips. "an' you, miz walker? how th'good people of natigvik sent yew straight?"
his voice was loud, teasing. he looked around for the scarlet woman. "where's the leader? i come to pay back whatever she wants with a hunt." and more; it was all on offer for that one.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey curled her lip in distatse. Good he deserved so much more. So a coward to boot is he. Snake in the grass. That one.

She knew men like him, lower than fleas. Mangy. And mean. It wouldn't get better. No he'd get worse and he'd die like he lived hard and mean.

She snorted. None can tame thisen you knows that.

She shook her head at him. So glad to see a face she knew. She didn't even care it was Briggs.

She heard the innuendo in his voice or she just knew him well enough now. She shook her head.

Leave thatun 'lone Briggs. She a good one like that Amalia and mated. Her husband rip you apart. Or she would one o the two.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Colt Briggs had returned.

Truth be told, she hoped he would come carrying a trophy of his deed. Instead he too came to Natigvik battered — although far better off than Sadey. She had grown fond of the healing woman, fond of a tumbling man who might clear the taiga for her in exchange of deals.

With Kigipigak gone, she saw the need for extra teeth on her side.

No pelt? She chimed with good intention as she arrived, on the silent heels of Sadey's words.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
he felt the disappointment, projected or otherwise. "none t'day, ma'am," he rumbled with as much politeness as he could muster to the scarlet woman.
"i'm not done with that one. lord knows, once i git my nose t'th'ground, i'm not one to simply give up. 'speshully when he ruint my good looks."
this was accompanied by a hard cackle; he knew he was ugly. "yew gotta take yer time on bastards like that. really enjoy the hunt."
his red eyes glinted toward sakhmet. "i come back to do that hunt i offered. the pickings are good now."
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey was a little disappointed that there wasn't a new black pelt decorating the likes of Colt Briggs, but she was a little glad he was still alive. Just a little, maybe.

Sadey had to turn her head away at the politeness Briggs had put in his tone. She schooled her expression before she turned back around. He wasn't listening. She sighed. Hoped this wouldn't end in blood. Especially if he got what he wanted.

Sadey did chuckle at his elusive comment on good looks. Though she didn't say much, keeping her opinion to herself.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
He was a firebrand.

She enjoyed the thought of someone of that like around Natigvik. On her side, of course. It showed in a sly smile and shining eyes.

She motioned for the both of them to follow her back towards the heart of the land. Sadey had already been here, Colt was welcomed for his services.

I have a scout who says there are mule deer near the glacier. I bet we could flush them down the riverside.

She waited to hear his thoughts.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt snickered. sadey chuckled. the scarlet lady provided him with a task.
"i can do that now for yew. i know the kinda deer." his eyes flicked between them. it seemed sadey was well enough, so if the natigvik woman wanted him off, he would do just that.
colt was many things, and one of them had always been a man of his word.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey eyed him and then nodded. I can't grab em yet, but i can flush em with ya. 

She would pay her debt as well, even if it hurt. She would do it. She wouldn't let Colt be a liar, and she'd help wehre she could. He was hers and she was his in a way, but also not. It was strange to be part of such a thing. But she could remember, get back into the mindset of a gang.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
@Sadey let me know if you'd like her marked as natigvik if she's staying <3
can either wrap here or keep going, up to you two!

I won't ask either one of you to do what you're too tired to.

This said with her gaze directed more towards the other woman.

I'll have a group to flush. Another of teeth. The work will be easy.

Not as easy as it could be, not as easy as it should be, but Natigvik would feast for the first time in a while. This she promised.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
can be last for me unless sadey argues, feel free to PP him going off w sakhmet!

colt shot sadey a look. "that's a no. yew wanna undo yer bandages so soon, before yer wounds've even scabbed over?" he snorted and spat a stream of birch juice into the grass. 
"i'll come with yew, ma'am. sadey, go'n lie down somewhere," he urged, good-natured but firm.
in reno's absence, didn't that make him second?
228 Posts
Ooc —
She'll stay with Colt for a time. So you can put her on Natigvik roster.

Sadey curled her lip at him, but gave a fast firm nod. SHe looked towards the red wolf. You and me gonna have a hunt soon yea?

She would pay a debt no worries. She'd help out with herbs and medicines too if needed. She didn't know much, but Jax had taught her a fair bit.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
fading!

They were odd, but she found she was grateful for them all the same.

She'd take Colt Briggs with her, sending word to the others to be prepared.

A successful feast would be before them soon enough.