Redhawk Caldera What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He was getting confused and frustrated. When she suggested what he thought, he shrugged. "It's not selfish, I'm just confused, OK?" He said paused. "You were already getting what you came here to ask for. If you come here, an' tell me you can deal with how things are, but then tell me you're not dealing with it and that you're not OK...Do you see why this is frustrating?" He asked. He wasn't hopeful she'd be empathetic, so perhaps the question was rhetorical. 

"When I go visit Killdeer, I'm not going to visit you to try an' be friends, I'm going there to see my son. If you read into the like...6 words we shared the last time I visited- a conversation you started- an' think I'm gonna start pushing things, you're wrong. I'm just trying to keep things civil at least, for Killdeer's sake." 

It was funny, how quickly talking to her in person reminded him that they really didn't work together. Time and distance had made him wonder if they could work things out, but...This was a crash course in reality, and it was rough. But if anything, it gave him more clarity, and a reminder of the struggles they'd gone through before, continuously. 

"I want you to be OK. I also want to be OK. I think we can agree that we both do better, apart so...Yeah." He shrugged and sighed.
Messages In This Thread
What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? - by Fennec - September 22, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2022, 06:14 PM