Redhawk Caldera Beaver Moon
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It was very important to him to make sure that Teya's daughter thought well of him, though it seemed that Teya too struggled with Sorana's emotions. He'd been lucky- Killdeer had been resilient through his breakup with Fennec and hadn't actively punished either of them (to his knowledge) for separating. He could feel Teya's worry, and hoped he could remedy it with touch, as there was nothing he could say that would simply remedy the situation. Her suggestions, though, were accepted with a very willing nod. 

"I...I would be happy to talk to her. I uh....I think at least lately she's maybe been...Not avoiding me but uh...Yeah, she's never really just 'around' like the other kids and I get the feeling...Maybe that's intentional." He said. If he'd wanted to hunt her down and pin her down for a talk, he could have. They didn't have passing conversations, as he did with the other wolves her age in the pack as their paths did not cross nearly as much. He was starting to get the feeling that if Sorana caught wind of him, she'd move off. He was relieved that Teya had tried to approach her daughter first, though it hadn't gone well. 

Sorana's motivation for holding a grudge, though, shocked him. "Oh, no," He whispered faintly. Had he done something that might have set Sorana to think that he would push her away so he could have Teya to himself? He'd been pacing their relationship slowly in hopes that that might make things easier. "I would never-" he said, shaking his head. "You know that, right?" He asked. "You know I would never push her away?" He highly doubted that Teya had seeded that thought in Sorana's mind, but he wanted to assure her nonetheless. "If that's how she feels...Then I definitely need to talk to her. Maybe I shouldn't have waited this long to track her down, I just didn't want to...I didn't want to be too much, you know? Or too soon...I don't want to make her feel cornered so I haven't like...Had the conversation with her about us, with her, but...Maybe it'd help if I told her myself how I feel, and let her know she's never going to have to worry about being pushed away- whether she believes that or not, I don't know, but I think she should hear it." He was quiet for a moment. "We'll find a way to make things work. You're worth it, to me."
Messages In This Thread
Beaver Moon - by RIP Bronco - November 08, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by Teya - November 12, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by RIP Bronco - November 13, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by Teya - November 14, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by RIP Bronco - November 14, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by Teya - November 20, 2022, 10:45 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by RIP Bronco - November 23, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by Teya - November 24, 2022, 11:27 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by RIP Bronco - November 25, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by Teya - November 29, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: Beaver Moon - by RIP Bronco - November 30, 2022, 07:36 PM