Swiftcurrent Creek My Weakness Is
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Truthfully, a lofty rank would likely go to her head. Eshe had been raised as a princess, trained to be a queen, and birth the next generation of royalty—it was something so deeply embedded into her psyche.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. I just like to keep up my appearance, she explained as she brushed her hair with her paw. You never know who you’re going to run into—its always best to look your best and make a good first impression. This was one of the many of Liffey’s lessons she could recite in her sleep.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric hoped Akavir's levelheadedness could keep her in check if it did go to her head. But the beta knew hia own honesty would always too.

Arric snorted. You mean who you hope we run into. I like to let people know this is what you get. But you do you sweets.

He supposed he could understand the importance of first impressions. He liked good first impressions himself

It is true that first impreasions matter.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
And you do you, sweets, Eshe replied, quirking her brow. She wanted to remind him that he represented the pack, and that first impressions were important, but then she remembered the pitch that @Akavir had given her. Pack of assholes— at least they were upfront and honest about it.

Well, sweets, we’ve got some work to do, and this time she’d actually chip in. Let’s get this bedding back so you can be nice and comfy tonight. He needed good sleep, and, hopefully this would help.

They worked together to bring the moss back to his sleeping area, and after some fluffing and adjusting, they made his bed perfect. When they were done, she gave him his nightly medicine and instructions, and then went on her way to check in on @Mae.