Frogspawn Swamp It what it is.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
@Tuft Kinda bordering the territory of Sun Mote Copes

The morning sickness had subsided for now, they had decided to head off and start the search for both a home for their babies and possibly the home for the two younglings that were found. Poor things. She remembered being that young without a home and her family it was hard for her.

She had been feeling restless so she left tuft to do the searching for the two young ones while she searched for their future home. She knew for sure she was pregnant now. Her belly was now a bit swelled.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat sought out her namesake burrow today, stealing just a few minutes to herself. When her eyelids grew heavy, she stepped back outside before she could fall asleep. As much as she could use a nap, she didn’t want to lose track of time. The pups were in good hands, though they would need their next meal soon.

As soon as she emerged into the open air and shook out her pelt, movement drew her eye beyond the borders. There was a wolf moving through the neighboring swamp. Meerkat’s eyes tracked the distant figure, noting the similarities in their coloration.

She still had time before she had to get back to The Taigh, so she called out, Hello!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman smelt wolves nearby and she’d stayed back before approaching them trying to strategically think of how she would explain her situation it was all so confusing and anxiety inducing but she kept herself calm got her growing babies in her belly.

Ears pricked forward as she heard the woman’s voice and her tail swayed softly. “Hello! I didnt cross into the border did I?” She became briefly worried cause she hadn’t smelt them here
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat replied, Nope! and motioned the woman to come closer, walking forward herself to meet in the middle. I’m Meerkat and this is Sun Mote Copse, she said once they were near enough to carry on a conversation. Are you just traveling through the area, or…?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman was still getting used to her belly and so she walked a bit forward to the woman and gave a small sigh of relief. The woman gave her name and she saw it only fitting to do the same. “I’m minnow pleasure to meet you.”  She offered the woman a smile. “Me and my mate are traveling with my pack currently. We are at moontide I'm learning to be a medic.” She started off simply. “We are looking for a new pack due to mine not having room for my babies.” The girl was sad as she spoke and fear rose once more.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her sandy tail swept the air at the other woman’s introduction. It was perhaps silly to find their similarities endearing, yet she did. She didn’t immediately realize they had motherhood in common too. Meerkat’s lips parted when Minnow explained that Moontide didn’t have room for their pups.

My dad lives there, she shared, wondering if he and his lady friend—Towhee had gossiped about them quite a lot—had gotten hitched yet. Do you know him? His name is Phox.

She couldn’t recall her name, though, and she briefly wondered if this meant they couldn’t welcome a litter too. Or perhaps they already had, which was why Minnow was in this predicament? Meerkat wasn’t particularly current on Moontide news.

I guess that’s not as important as figuring out where to go, she acknowledged in the next breath, smiling softly. It’s possible we have room in the copse, though I’d have to speak with my husband. And also learn a little more about you and your mate.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman spoke of her father and minnow hadn’t found time to meet many of the wolves of the shore. She shook her head softly. “Me and my leader and a few others arrived a week ago.My morning sickness barely subsided so I hadn’t been able to get to know any of them.” She would find the time to perhaps meet the man as well if she’d have time to.

“We’re originally from Moonglow over that way.” She pointed her nose over in its direction before sitting. To much activity had been taxing on the woman and she’d grown more tired than usual.

“That’s totally understandable he should be around here. We found two young wolves injured near moontide, he’s trying to find where they may have came from.” 
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Minnow shared a lot of information then. Meerkat did her best to keep up despite her chronic fatigue. They had relocated from Moonglow to Moontide barely a week ago. No wonder Minnow hadn’t met Phox or any of the others. And she was already on the move again while pregnant, which was a lot of stress for those unborn pups. She couldn’t spare but a single well wish for the other young wolves Minnow mentioned.

Why don’t you come with me? We can settle you in my bourie so you can rest while you tell me more, Meerkat invited.

She didn’t wait for a response. She waved a foreleg at the other woman and began moving back toward the burrow, the inside still warm from her lingering body heat. Meerkat stepped back to give Minnow room, ushering her inside before taking a seat at the mouth of the small den.

What is your mate’s name? What are his skills? And yours? she asked conversationally, easing forward into a sphinx pose.

Let me know if you mind the power-play. :)
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She didn’t know this wolf very well but they seemed to both be pregnant so the woman wasn’t worried like she normally had been at a stranger. Minnow gave a nod before following her and taking a much needed seat.  “He name is tuft.” She started off first.

She had been getting tired as of late and she knew eventually her babies would be born. “He’s a hunter and good at getting me the herbs I need;I am an aspiring medic and a fairly decent hunter.” Which she supposed she got from her parents. “My alpha and a few other have been traveling and holding gatherings to learn better.”
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
We could use both your skill sets in the copse, Meerkat said after listening carefully to Minnow’s riposte. Maybe you could speak with Tuft about that possibility?

In the meantime, she needed to get back to her children in The Taigh. Hopefully Njord was there so she could tell him about the situation. She doubted he would have any qualms accepting the expecting pair, though Meerkat still wanted to consult with him first.

You’re welcome to stay here and rest as long as you like. I’ll see if I can find someone to bring you something to eat. But I need to get back to my children, it’s just about time to feed them, Meerkat explained in an apologetic tone.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a nod at the woman’s suggestion. She had multiple people to speak to. “First I must travel back home speak to my brother and mate.” She said briefly.  She had to speak to tuft, to Kukutux, to her brother and possibly even her uncle again cause she wanted her family. “Hopefully me and my mate can decide before my time comes. Thank you very for your hospitality.” She was definitely gonna take her offer for rest boy was she tired.