Naaghai Lowlands Follow me to the unknown; I will always be your home
1,550 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Read Only 
Making some assumptions like I mentioned when we talked the other day, but lmk if you want any changes as always <3
A fire lit under her feet; Reverie led her little family further into the lowlands without delay, cutting a path toward uncharted territory now. She'd never truly explored this side of the mountains. Even her eagerness to leave Muat-Riya behind was soon overcome by a more pressing sense of reluctance. Suppose she led her daughters into danger?

The moon was a sliver overhead when she turned to @Dusty Rose, eyes bright with fear. I think you should scout ahead, She told him softly, hushed. I want to - to make sure it's safe. For the girls. She pressed her nose to his cheek. The rest, she left unspoken: that she would worry for him, too; that she would wait for him; that she knew he would come back to her even if it meant setting fire to all that stood in his path. They were the same, weren't they?

And if that meant the whole world would burn around them in the end, at least they would never want for light.