Qeya River cursing pattern
Swiftcurrent Creek
Mu
660 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
"a p-pack c-called n-natigvik used to be here," lestan told @Mae as he led them the final few miles to the borderlands of the river. "it w-was led by k-kigipigak and s-sakhmet. i kn-new someone there, t-too, a d-distant r-relative of ours. amalia."
he frowned now, drawing up short; he sniffed the air and wrinkled his nose. a heavy male stench lay over the place, unexpected in its ferocity.
nevertheless, lestan sent up a polite call, willing to pass on akavir's message. "after th-this, i c-can sh-show you the g-glacier, wh-where i used to f-follow a herd of d-deer," he offered, thinking wistfully of his time here.
[Image: 3515172a008a413e194364af258f186a.gif]
Swiftcurrent Creek
Epsilon
322 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Traveling with a dead man wasn't exactly Mae's idea of fun. She listened when he occasionally stammered at her, nodding and offering little grunts of acknowledgement, but otherwise had not engaged with him since their departure from Swiftcurrent Creek. Mostly she'd kept to herself, though she was careful not to stray from Lestan's trail. She didn't want to get lost, even if it amused her to imagine Akavir flaying Lestan when he returned without her.

The last thing he said to her brought a confused frown to her face, though. I can show you the glacier — that was nice and all, but...

You know I'm blind, right?
Saatsine
Chieftain*
194 Posts
Ooc — ebony
saatsine's land was nestled into the glacier and thus having visitors surprised sun eater. he watched the distant pair of shadows on their boundary, slinking closer and closer as his own tall frame melted between shadows.

but at last he was striding toward them, open and purposeful. "who? why?" sun eater grunted, nostrils eager to take their scent. a girl was with him; the caribou man stared at her eyes and then back to the one he thought was a hunter.

[Image: zECZZ3.gif]
cen is rated R

Swiftcurrent Creek
Mu
660 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"p-proverbially, mae!" lestan exclaimed, chastened and exasperated. but she was correct; he'd misspoken. no time to fix it now that a stranger was coming to answer.
long-limbed and hard-lined, he stared at the creek wolves, his tongue accented but his message more than clear.
"ah — we-we're f-from sw-swiftcurrent cr-creek. umm — th-there's a sickness going round. k-killing folk. called wh-white spit. it t-took one of ours, s-sir. we've b-been sent to w-warn everyone w-we can."
[Image: 3515172a008a413e194364af258f186a.gif]