Moonspear I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As her son explained what he was doing, Hydra's tail swayed behind her. A nice sentiment, and it warmed her heart to think of him doing something in anticipation for her cubs to come. Is it a big stone? she inquired, naturally not desiring too small of an object that might be a choking hazard. Whatever the case, she would look at it and decide when the best time would be for him to gift it. 

But the plot then thickened; Osiris explained he was stuck. As he tried to remove himself from the place his discovery lay in, he could not. It would have been amusing were he anyone else, but this was her son, and she felt a strange sense of panic to think him ensnared there. Hydra abandoned her mischievous thoughts to come alongside him and seek any space, but there was none. He was wedged in there pretty good; Osiris was a big boy, likely not used to his stout build getting in the way of his exploring. As a child it never had, after all. 

We will free both you and the stone from there, she drawled, pawing at the pliable earth nearby. She would have to dig more to excavate him and bring about space, though that would be no quick task. I am going to dig around you, to create space. Stay still so you do not lodge yourself in there more, she asked, and to distract him all the while, she asked, what does the stone look like? before she began to work at freeing him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 12:59 PM