Sun Mote Copse but every word seemed to date her
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Arcturus did not argue with her, nor did he shower her with a stream of words himself. Wraen took a beter look at him and realized that a lot of times she had interpreted his silences for slowness of his mind, when in reality he was listening attentively, taking in every word, without missing a single one. In a world, where people mostly needed others to listen to them, ability to be a good audience for someone else was a rare treat. 

"I should not feel surprised, should I?" Wraen replied him with a question of her own, though deep down she had known that Arcturus would have come regardless. If it was not for her, then it would have been because of the new alliance with Moonspear and Hydra specifically. Hydra... she could imagine her "I knew it!" expression, when Towhee would tell her that Wraen had taken off with a substantial portion of the pack. History repeating itself all over, but, though she felt a little sorry for the resident Sovereign, she did not have any other scruples because of her decision. She did, what she believed was right at the very core of her heart. 

"Maia is coming as well. I think... I do not want to drag it out for too long. In few days time so that you and her can tie things up, where you feel necessary," she said. "As for - where - I have not the slightest idea. There is no particular destination in mind, though it will be as far away from here and Moonspear."
Messages In This Thread
but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 07:31 AM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 17, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 17, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 18, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 19, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 20, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 21, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 23, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 06:56 PM