Sun Mote Copse And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The briskness of her pace faltered only for a moment- and for some reason, she begrudgingly acknowledged his presence, and deigned to question him with an abruptness that made him skid to a halt. While he hadn't been terribly certain of how she might react, he hadn't been prepared for her to be so hostile. He tucked his tail slightly, and turned his ears back sheepishly as he padded forward, and while he knew that his posture wouldn't be of any use to Fennec, it did influence the tone of his voice, and the energy he exuded as he padded toward her. 

"I wanted to see you," He said. "S'been a while, Fenn," He wanted to reach out and touch his nose to her shoulder, but wasn't sure he'd be able to do so without getting snapped at, so he remained a couple feet away from him. He studied his features, noticing how she'd matured in the time they'd been apart. But it hurt to see how stern her expression was, and how it aged her a bit. "I know I don't hafta say it, but I missed you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down - by RIP Bronco - September 16, 2020, 02:07 PM