Sun Mote Copse And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She was training under Eljay, which seemed like the likeliest course for success. He wondered if he should mention Sugar Glider, and how she was travelling freely as she trained, but thought otherwise. Perhaps Fennec- as sensitive as she seemed to be about others knowing that she was in training- might not want to hear more about their cousin who already had a head start. So when she put the same gag order on him, he responded with an oblivious "Tell people what?" His way of promising her that he'd keep her secret. Though, with a moment of consideration, he decided to toe the line and push Fennec's comfort levels a bit. "For what it's worth, though- I don't think you need to keep it a secret. I think you're gonna be a natural at it," He said, with a shrug even though he knew she wouldn't see it. 

She seemed more comfortable with talking about him, but he wanted a bit more of a quid pro quo; but he'd have to give her a bit before he could ask anything of her. "Guarding and hunting, mostly," He said. "Learning how to tuck-an'-roll every time I go arse over tea kettle down the slopes," He said with a slight laugh. "At least I don't have some harpy breathing down my neck the whole time, though," He continued, softly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2020, 01:34 PM