Sun Mote Copse And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Ouuuuh, good call. Bonus points for creativity," He responded immediately, when Fennec decided that the soul of a firstborn child would be the price for saving a life. It was all in jest, and all completely hypothetical- but a cherished soul for a selfish wolf's live seemed like a fair enough trade to him. He arched his brow when she commented on his failures at wooing women- and he was distracted for a moment by his thoughts, reflecting on the pretty faces he'd come to admire- when he felt Fennec tag his arm with her paw. "Oh, hey, come on now," He said softly. But for some reason, it didn't seem fit to boast that there were several other pretty young women who had caught his eye. "I'll have you know that compared to most others guys I'm like...Actually pretty good lookin'" He said, while completely aware that physical appearances wouldn't matter much to Fennec. "Must just be my personality that turns 'em off. Just gimme some time, they'll come around." He said with a bit of a shrug. 

She'd seemed to warm up a bit, so he sat down and fished at one of his ears with a hind paw to scratch an itch. She fished for information about the medics on Moonspear, and his ears perked. Naturally, he read more into her intrigue than she'd perhaps intended, and he was quick to buy into it. Maybe she was asking- and asking in the way that she did- because she wanted to hear that they needed help. Maybe she'd want to come live with them too; and it made him feel oddly hopeful. But he had to play this cool, or he knew he'd scare her off.

"Actually, we have one, her name's Kukutux," He said. "She's really good with herbs, an' making pelts into like...the softest bedding. She's super gentle and kind," He said, leading him to compliment her further, but with a goal in mind. "...And a good teacher. I don't think she's got any apprentices on the go right now, though," He said, steadily watching Fennec's expression.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2020, 07:47 PM